Logos International, private school located in Las Rozas, Madrid, imparts all Baccalaureate Studies except Arts.
The purpose of Baccalaureate studies at Logos International is to provide formation, intellectual and human maturity, knowledge and the necessary skills that will enable students to develop social functions and incorporate in an active society with responsibility and competence. The formation of Baccalaureate two year studies requires students to look deeply into certain aspects of life that give unity to their person.
All this set within a climate of established values amongst which stand out respect, solidarity, tolerance and personal responsibility.
At this stage, attention to the academic and professional orientation of students is fundamental.
Teachers and tutors contribute to the development of student aptitudes that will enable them to:
- Practice democratic citizenship.
- Consolidate personal and social maturity.
- Promote effective equality of rights and opportunities between men and women.
- Strengthen the habits of reading, study and discipline.
- Be fluent in the Spanish language both oral and written.
- Express oneself fluently and correctly in one or more foreign languages.
- Use with solvency and responsibility information and communication technologies.
- Use physical education and sports to promote personal and social development.
- Strengthen attitudes of caution and respect in the field of road safety.
- Participate in an active and supportive way in the care and development of social and natural environment.
The development of a critical spirit today, will enable students to make good decisions tomorrow
Our methodology favours the students’ ability to learn for themselves, to work within a team and apply appropriate investigation methods. In the same way, students will be expected to relate the theoretical aspects of the different materials with their practical applications.