In “Baile Moderno”students enjoy and benefit from the different dance styles such as Funky, Hip-Hop and more.
The incorporation of dance as an educational element offers the opportunity to integrate the physical, intellectual and emotional levels of the student’s development.
Modern dancing is an activity that guarantees fun through music, rhythm and physical exercise, enhancing the coordination of movements and the expressiveness of one’s body, as well as the attention and concentration of the participants.
All routines begin with the execution of specific movements, that correspond to each modality or type of dance.
The student works on the type of movements and the rhythmic chaining necessary to perform the choreographed dances.
Different choreographies are created individually and as a group, changing them frequently to achieve a more enjoyable instruction.
- Encourages teamwork, camaraderie, generosity and solidarity 100% 100%
- Helps the development of concentration, speed, confidence or balance 60% 60%
- Acquire basic motor skills 80% 80%
- Learn the different steps and movements characteristic of different types of dance 70% 70%
- Develop the perception of rhythm and musical sensitivity 100% 100%